The fine-print: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase I’ll receive a small commission at no additional expense to you. See the full affiliate disclosure in the footer for more info.
In this episode, Becky Launder, CEO and Founder of myconsultanttraining.com shares organizational hacks to maximize your productivity. Learn how to organize your day with a game plan, power hour or Pomodoro approach. Whether your preference is a paper and pencil planner or digital planner, time block to stay laser focused on your top 3 to-do’s each day.
Time based notes:
- 2:00 organizing your day with a “game plan”
- 3:15 setting business hours as an entrepreneur
- 4:00 respecting your own boundaries for time off
- 5:00 blocking time on a calendar system of choice
- 6:00 intentionally scheduling income producing activities
- 6:40 power hours and pomodoro approach
- 7:00 example of power hour to be effective with time
- 7:50 CRM tools for organizing customer follow up
- 8:00 customer communication management
- 9:15 cleaning digital space, tools
- 9:30 Newsfeed Eradicator, Google Drive, CinchShare saved folders
- 10:30 text replacement in phone via settings
- 11:15 Rocketbook for note taking
Show sponsored by the Modern Direct Seller Academy and the Modern Direct Seller Box.
Take Action: What organizational hack can you adopt in your direct sales business? Let us know in the comments below.