In this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, Rachel Carey-McElwaney, Founder of Emerging Lotus Coaching, joins us for a guest interview. In this episode, you’ll learn what imposter syndrome is, strategies to identify it and ideas of how to give it a name and assign it a new job.
Connect with Rachel Carey-McElwaney: https://www.emerginglotuscoaching.com/
Time based notes:
- 2:30 what is imposter syndrome?
- 4:00 what self talk sounds like for someone who is suffering from imposter syndrome
- 4:45-4:50 silence, cut out
- 5:00 why we minimize our accomplishments
- 7:00 importance of celebrating small “wins” for momentum
- 8:30 confetti moments
- 11:00 importance of processing and communicating feelings
- 12:30 self love so you can give (love)
- 13:00 power of journaling
- 15:30 how internal feelings become external labels we hold ourselves to
- 17:00 knowing your worth and believing in yourself
- 19:00 how to take inventory of preprogrammed beliefs and address them
- 20:00 naming the imposter & assign a new job
Take Action: Is imposter syndrome on your mind? What strategies do you use to overcome it?