In this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, join Modern Direct Seller Academy Member, Carrie Willard. Carrie has 7 kids, earns 6 figures in her direct sales business and shares her secrets to making it happen. In this episode, you’ll hear more on how to schedule, stay focused on income producing activity and the importance of creating before consuming content.
Connect with Carrie: http://lippychic.com/
Time based notes:
- 2:30: background in direct sales industry
- 3:30 personal growth aspect of experience
- 5:00 finding the right company
- 7:30 giving up things to grow your business
- 9:00 value of good scheduling
- 10:30 focus on income producing activities
- 11:00 create before consuming
- 11:30 tools for tight schedules
- 13:00 multitasking naturally as a Mom
- 14:30 find your “thing”
- 15:30 value of patience
- 17:00 personal activity based goal setting
- 19:00 where to find Carrie
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Google Chrome Newsfeed Eradicator
- CinchShare (get a free 30 day trial with our referral link!)
Show sponsored by the Modern Direct Seller Academy and the Modern Direct Seller Box.
Take Action: Share one takeaway from this episode that you can put into motion in your own direct sales business?