This episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast includes a very special guest, Sara Jensen, co-founder and co-CEO of Hugh & Grace, a better-than-clean wellness company offering the first ever hormone-safe skincare on a mission to live healthier, cleaner lives with high-performing, simple solutions that reduce chemical exposure. Sara shares how her family’s personal story has been the catalyst for a brand new direct sales business, Hugh & Grace, launching in Los Angeles on May 22.
Time based notes:
- 2:00 how an infertility struggle led to San understanding of hormone regulation and impact on personal care items
- 5:30 Rachel Zoe and Tracy Anderson approved
- 7:00 importance of being mission focused
- 8:00 vision for a fair compensation plan and inclusive environment for advocates
- 10:00 wellness connection to skincare
- 11:00 how pandemic affected launch and supply chain
- 13:00 hormones as a part of a holistic health approach
- 14:00 importance of performance with clean beauty
- 16:00 how to become a founding advocate prior to launch in late May
Take Action: What is one change you can make to focus your mission?