This episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast features Erin Hodgkinson of Frilly Simple Life. Erin is a mother of 4, has lived a decade overseas, a get dressed encourager, globally trained and certified Style Coach.™ practicing the unique combination of personal styling and life coaching! You’ll hear in this conversation some practical tips to get dressed and feel good about yourself – even when working from home and running your business virtually.
Time based notes:
- 1:45 personal story of how Erin got into direct sales
- 3:00 desire to do something for herself and focus on developing skills
- 4:30 shaping ideal client for clothing business based on personal experience
- 5:45 “Mombie” defined
- 6:30 dressing the part of a business owner and impact on mindset
- 8:00 confidence as a common denominator for success
- 10:00 psychology of fashion
- 12:00 tactical tips for getting dressed and self care
- 14:50 get ready when you don’t want to
- 16:00 schedule something first thing to maximize momentum
- 17:00 where to find Erin
Take Action: What is one act of self care you can adopt to positively impact your mindset?