In this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, Catherine Martin of Mix and Match Madness shares her intentional business growth using social media. Catherine shares insight into her daily content development process and the importance of setting a great example for your kids when building a brand on social media. Catherine is also celebrating hitting 10k followers on Instagram!
Connect with Catherine: https://www.mixandmatchmadness.com/
Find Catherine on social: https://www.mixandmatchmadness.com/links/
Time based notes:
- 2:00 how Mix and Match Madness came to be
- 4:00 importance of serving ideal client
- 5:30 evolution of personal brand
- 8:00 website and social media priorities
- 11:00 daily habits for growth
- 12:15: narrowing down how to give value
- 13:00 what do your friends call and ask your advice about?
- 15:00 planning out versus scheduling in advance
- 20:00 what are you talking about in real life?
- 22:00 setting a positive example for kids when your business is on social media
- 23:30 book recommendation: Stop Counting Your Likes
- 24:30 Instagram link in bio strategy
- 25:15 where to find Catherine
Show sponsored by the Modern Direct Seller Academy and the Modern Direct Seller Box.
Take Action: What daily task could you implement to improve your image on social media?