In this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, you’ll meet Jessica Kane, Chief Marketing Officer of CinchShare. Jessica shares her favorite features of CinchShare, how to show up on social media and lead with “why”. She also reveals how top direct sales leaders treat their direct sales business like a true business — and, leverage systems to scale. Also, be sure to tune in to hear how to create value in large online communities!
Get CinchShare: myconsultanttraining.com/cinchshare
Connect on Instagram: instagram.com/cinchshare
Learn on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/socialcinchclub
Time based notes:
- 2:00 background in digital marketing
- 4:00 social media platforms you can use CinchShare with
- 5:00 favorite CinchShare feature
- 5:30 count your clicks
- 6:30 batch scheduling posts
- 8:00 leading with why & identifying pain points
- 9:30 establishing systems and ability to scale
- 11:40 managing a large Facebook group to provide service and build trust
- 13:30 shower with value, be a trusted problem solver
- “A billboard will not build your group”
- 15:30 engagement graphics , party bundles
- 17:00 current trends on social media
- 17:30 service mentality for success
- 18:00 where to find CinchShare
Show sponsored by the Modern Direct Seller Academy and the Modern Direct Seller Box.
Take Action: What is one change you can make to ensure that you’re showing up on social media?