This episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast features Kari Roberts of Kari Roberts Coaching. Kari shares tips around time management to keep you more productive than ever in your direct sales business. She dives into why multitasking is a productivity myth, strategies to help you stay focused and ideas around how many things can really get done in one day. Listen in!
Learn more about Kari: karirobertscoaching.com
Get Kari’s time blocking template: https://view.flodesk.com/pages/5ec179d3ab499000265f0e69
Time based notes:
- 2:00 background
- 4:00 juggling metaphor for business owners
- 5:00 prioritizing pockets of time for harmony, not balance
- 6:40 exhibiting control over our priorities through mono tasking
- 8:00 value of a time audit to determine lost time multitasking
- 9:30 eliminating distractions with the Pomodoro method
- 13:00 limiting your priority list to 3 items
- 16:00 work hours versus quality work
- 17:30 efficiency advantages to being generally busy
- 18:00 where to find Kari
Take Action: How can you edit your daily schedule to reflect more realistic expectations?