In this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, you’ll hear from Megan Stewart, a member of the Modern Direct Seller Academy, Speech Language Pathologist and Educational Consultant with Usborne Books & More. Megan specializes in Autism and ACC and shares how niching down within her direct sales business has grown her business exponentially.
Find Megan on Instagram at instagram.com/senseableliteracy/ Facebook group: facebook.com/SENSEableliteracy/
Time based notes:
- 2:00 what does niching down mean?
- 4:00 foresight to niche down and what the journey to niche further has looked like
- 6:45 personal branding to serve a chosen niche
- 9:00 serving the provider (speech language pathologist) audience beyond the consumer niche
- 11:40 providing value to adjacent audience in tangible ways
- 15:00 how niche audiences serve both general and specific goals
- 16:30 start with why to select your niche
- 18:00 where to find Megan online
Show sponsored by the Modern Direct Seller Academy and the Modern Direct Seller Box.
Take Action: How can you niche down to better your business?