In this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, meet Academy Member, Dr. Kelli Knight. We chat about having grit and tenacity in your direct sales business — and, in life. Kelli shares her best tips about self-talk, recovering from setbacks and having your very own board of directors. We have some real talk about putting pressure on ourselves to reach milestones and how to reframe our strategies to know when to push, and when to pull back across every season of your life.
Connect with Kelli: email firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook facebook.com/kelli.knight.5
Business page: facebook.com/kelliknight31/ Private group: facebook.com/groups/226436717544658
Time based notes:
- 2:30 Involvement in ThirtyOne as a natural fit for an Educator
- 3:30 Doctor in the house!
- 6:30 Resiliency a business in times of adversity
- 7:00 “girl life is tough”
- 8:10 using power words like grit and tenacity to self-coach
- 9:00 ask, “what can I learn going forward?”
- 9:40 how steps back are learning opportunities for forward momentum
- 10:50 moving on from a bad month
- 11:30 concept of having a “Board of Directors” for your business
- 13:30 adaptability and changing goals
- 14:00 “there’s a new day that starts tomorrow!”
- 15:30 live in alignment with your lifestyle
- 16:30 dangers of “hustle culture” to be aware of when goal setting
- 17:30 you are your own boss as a direct seller
Show sponsored by the Modern Direct Seller Academy and the Modern Direct Seller Box.
Take Action: What is one way you can relieve some pressure that you’ve placed on yourself?