In this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, Becky shares why having a VIP Customer Group on Facebook increases your visibility and provides you the opportunity to create your own shopping community. You’ll learn three strategies to spark engagement in your group. If your group is feeling a bit quiet and you’re looking to heat things up, this actionable episode is for you!
Time based notes:
- 2:00 take ownership of the energy levels, tone, and engagement in your customer group
- 3:30 how the Facebook algorithm works
- 4:30 difference between Facebook business page and VIP customer group
- 5:45 how to avoid getting posts sent to Marketplace
- 6:40 80/20 rule in content creation
- 7:00 five categories of content
- 9:30 how often you should post
- 10:00 saving your time and sanity by pre-scheduling
- 12:00 increasing visibility for group members
- 13:00 three ways to revive a dead group
- 15:30 A-Z challenge
- 17:00 all about permalinks
- 19:00 growing your group
- 21:30 utilizing membership questions
Show sponsored by the Modern Direct Seller Academy and the Modern Direct Seller Box.
Take Action: What is one way that you can spark engagement in your group?