In this episode of the the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, I had the treat of having Jen Pitta on the podcast! Jen is a Stampin’ Up demonstrator for 15 years, Top 100 in her company, lives on Cape Cod, a newlywed and part of the Modern Direct Seller Academy and LevelUP! Jen shares how the direct sales industry has evolved over the years and how she has built her business around classes and kits – not the traditional direct sales party. Jen shares how she overdelivers and provides value to her customers – and leverages blogging and YouTube as a way to reach new followers. Listen in and learn from Jen!
Time based notes:
- 2:00 from a career in Journalism to 15 years with Stampin’ Up!
- 4:30 how personal brand and approach has evolved with industry
- 6:00 building business around classes and kits, not traditional direct sales parties
- 7:30 curating a unique customer experience
- 10:00 blogging as a source of connection to customers and search engine optimization (SEO)
- 14:00 embrace sharing vulnerability and being relatable
- 19:00 lifting others up on social media
- 20:00 where to find Jen
Take Action: What’s one way that you can overdeliver to your customers?