In this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, you’ll meet Jade Gustavsson, the Founder of Australia-based social selling company, Herbal & Herbs. Jade is one of our amazing corporate clients we support with training and back office software. In this podcast, Jade shares the roller coaster of a ride being a ground-level direct sales company and how creativity has kept them afloat throughout the pandemic to continue to serve customers. She wraps up sharing how to turn fear into excitement when stepping out of your comfort zone. Listen in as we get real talking about what is like building from the ground up!
Learn more at https://www.herbalandherbs.life/
Time based notes:
- 2:00 how Herbal & Herbs came to be
- 3:50 how the pandemic sparked a business pivot
- 4:30 the importance of being flexible and creative
- 7:00 product lines, availability across the globe
- 8:00 where products are sourced
- 11:00 growth opportunity and pains of being with a new company
- 12:50 insight on the industry for a new direct seller
- 17:00 finding success with the 80/20 rule
- 19:00 where to find Herbal & Herbs
Take Action: What is one creative solution that you can adopt to boost your biz?