In this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, you’ll hear from Modern Direct Seller Academy member, Sami Bedell-Mulhern, a Color Street Stylist and Digital Marketing expert. Sami shares marketing strategies to get ahead and plan a year of content. She gives her best tips on how to keep your content calendar flexible, leverage your creativity and show up consistently for your customers.
Connect with Sami at her new website! https://easystylewithsami.com
Time based notes:
- 2:00 multiple streams of income focus
- 4:00 why you should plan content ahead of time
- 5:00 boosting creativity with a loose plan
- 8:00 focus on what you can control
- 9:30 running your own race within the company structure
- 11:30 recognizing the opportunity for creative work in slow months
- 13:00 being resilient in the ebbs and flows of business
- 16:00 importance of showing up consistently
- 18:00 finding and staying true to your why
- 20:00 have fun!
Take Action: What is one strategy that you could implement to help plan for a year of content?