In this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, you’ll hear from Pampered Chef leader, Kerry Bennink! Kerry shares her insights on how the most successful in this business are very familiar with the need to pivot, adapt and reinvent how they show up for their customers over and over again. It is also discussed how this season requires more effort and how important it is to have a strong connection with your personal why. Listen in as Kerry shares so much wisdom in this episode!
Time based notes:
- 3:00 how being a SAHM led to being a direct sales professional
- 7:00 start with a positive mindset
- 8:00 importance of belief
- 11:00 make follow up a priority
- 13:00 have a system
- 15:00 prioritizing active selling over social (passive) selling
- 18:30 3-3-3 method (get the free worksheet here: https://moderndirectseller.com/3000-lp/ )
- 22:00 shifts in direct selling industry
- 24:30 pivot until you find your zone of genius, then do it again
- 27:00 stop desperation language and hey girl messages
- 29:00 no reach out is wasted time
- 31:00 be a good human!
- 33:00 find validation in your why
Take Action: What is one thing you need to adapt to in your biz?