On this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, you’ll meet a brand new single-level, direct sales, social selling company, Laurie Felt Los Angeles (LFLA)! Founder, Laurie Feltheimer and President, Lauren Wilner, share the history of the brand, the amazing community and how LFLA is now putting women in business. Over the last 6 months, our team has had the treat of partnering with LFLA behind-the-scenes as they planned, piloted and launched the LFLA Ambassador Program! Listen in and hear about the newest social selling company, LFLA — and, their amazing community!
Check out LFLA: https://lauriefelt.com/
Guests: Laurie Feltheimer, Lauren Wilner
Time based notes:
- 2:30 wait, isn’t this a boutique brand?
- 5:00 journey from “hot in Hollywood” brand to representing REAL women of all sizes
- 7:00 organic community around the brand
- 9:50 “the community makes the brand…it goes so much deeper than the denim” – Lauren
- 13:30 ambassador program origins
- 16:00 launch behind the scenes
- 18:50 vision for brand in future
Take Action: How can you prioritize community in your business?