In this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, you’ll hear from Susan Larimer. Susan is a wife, mama, Leader with Lemongrass Spa as well as a Leader in our Modern Direct Seller Academy. Susan shares the systems she uses to grow her business and how those systems help her take better care of her customers. Susan’s focus on consistency has created big results in her business. Listen in and learn from Susan!
Connect with Susan: Website – https://susanlarimer.com, Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mysusanlarimer, Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/LemongrassSusan/
Time based notes:
- Time based show notes:
- 2:00 from big leap to big business
- 5:00 systems for growth
- 6:30 Dough app
- 8:00 CRM sequence example
- 12:00 importance of personal touch alongside automation
- 14:00 mystery host events
- 16:00 engagement posts in VIP group
- 19:00 holiday/Black Friday strategy
- 21:30 customer challenge template
- 25:00 team dynamic and “meeting them where they are”
- 28:00 where to find Susan
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Dough app – https://www.doughcrm.com
Show sponsored by the Modern Direct Seller Academy and the Modern Direct Seller Box.
Take Action: What is one way that you can take better care of your customers?