In this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, we’re diving into trends and predictions for 2022. If you’re putting together your 2022 Action Plan (ahem, you should go do that: moderndirectseller.com/2022plan), you can leverage these trends! We’re talking about how to focus your time in January when sales are a bit slower, as well as some sales and marketing trends you’ll want to adopt this next year. Listen in and learn how you can best serve your followers in the new year while growing your leads, customers and team.
Limited Time Offer – Join the Academy: moderndirectselleracademy.com
Time based notes:
- 2:00 Historically, sales are slow at beginning of the year. Use the time wisely!
- 3:30 New year, new opportunity to try things differently
- 5:00 Increase trust and reach with video in 2022
- 7:30 Rely less on Facebook, diversification elsewhere
- 9:00 Lean into higher levels of professionalism, personal branding.
- 11:00 Where can you employ smart marketing? Blogs, landing pages, paid ads, podcasts, etc.
- 12:40 Less traditional parties – new (fun!) ways to change things up
Show sponsored by the Modern Direct Seller Academy and the Modern Direct Seller Box.
Take Action: What is one area you can shift your focus to in January?