This episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast is taken from an interview with Suzy Goodwin on the Serve then Sell Podcast. We cover mistakes that new direct sellers make, how to build authentic relationships with your team and customers and tips for seasoned direct sellers to keep innovating in their business over the long-haul.
Time based notes:
- 2:00 direct sales background
- 5:00 mistakes new direct sellers make
- 7:00 being authentic and relationships in team/with customers
- 10:00 the role of social media in direct sales and how Facebook parties have changed in a relative short amount of time
- 12:00 risk of losing spark/innovation as a tenured direct seller
- 14:00 how long should a new rep stick it out?
- 16:00 importance of getting out of our warm network
Connect with Suzy on Serve then Sell at servethensell.com
Take Action: What tip can you apply to your direct sales business today?