In this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, you’ll hear from Jeremy Launder, Co-Founder and COO of Modern Direct Seller and DirectFlo. He shares his role in the business, how he supports members in the Modern Direct Seller Academy and geeks out sharing his fave tech stack – and, also how he fixed grandma’s toaster. As an added bonus, you’ll hear his responses to some unscripted rapid-fire questions like his work attire, youth sports coaching experience and adult beverage of choice.
Time based notes:
- 1:38 who is Jeremy before joining the Modern Direct Seller
- 3:22 a day in the life of Jeremy Launder
- 5:56 what’s DirectFlo
- 7:40 how Oh My Hi was created
- 11:24 Jeremy’s role in the Modern Direct Seller Academy
- 14:50 have you heard of the “toaster” story
- 16:46 tech stack to start with for your business
- 18:57 what’s inside the Modern Direct Seller Academy courses
- 20:54 rapid fire questions with Jeremy
Take Action: What tech questions do you need answered in your business?