In this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, Canetha Amour-Porter, Founder of Amour Women, joins us for a guest interview. In this episode, you’ll hear more on modeling healthy behaviors of self discipline, goal setting and tenacity in your business and the importance of having your children see you leading others and contributing outside the home.
Time based notes:
- 2:00 the overall vision of Amour women – for women, by women
- 3:00 opportunity from each direction
- 4:00 Canetha’s personal industry story
- 6:00 modeling healthy behavior through business – self discipline, goal setting, tenacity
- 8:00 the importance of having kids see you lead others and contribute outside the home
- 11:00 wrap up
Connect with Canetha:
Learn more about Amour Women at https://amourwomen.com
Take Action: As you dream big in your business, how are you a role model for those around you?