In this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, we talk about must-have 2021 strategies for direct sellers. In this episode, you’ll hear more on relationship-building strategies to intentionally connect with your followers, get out of your friends and family circle and how to create a monthly marketing focus to differentiate from others within your company and the industry.
Time based notes:
- 1:00 why you should look at your business on a quarterly basis (3 months, 90 days)
- 2:30 why January – March is slower in direct sales versus other times of the year so it makes sense to build relationships
- 4:30 3+3+3=3000 formula and how it will help you grow your business
- 6:00 build relationships, not number of sales pitches you give
- 8:30 aim for a one on one conversation in a private setting
- 11:00 show up in the places your ideal client is hanging out and socializing
- 12:15 get out of your friends and family circle (“warm market”) any saying YES to virtual events
- 13:30 find a Business Bestie
- 14:30 what is your monthly marketing focus?
- 15:00 examples of monthly focus
- 17:00 why it’s helpful to differentiate your personal content within your direct sales brand
Show sponsored by the Modern Direct Seller Academy and the Modern Direct Seller Box.
Take Action: Which one of these strategies will you implement in 2021? Let us know in the comments below!