In this episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast, you’ll meet Julie Seals, Co-Owner of Opulenza Designs. You’ll learn about Julie’s 12 year journey in direct sales, and how she went from selling to starting a direct sales company alongside 4 other women. She shares the challenges they were met with and how a positive mindset was always the key to getting through. Listen in to learn how Opulenza Designs works to give women the opportunity to earn an income on a fun and flexible schedule!
Time based notes:
- 0:54 Introduction of Guests Speaker: Julie Seals
- 01:25 Julie Seals & Opulenza Design Background
- 03:43 Why Direct Sales?
- 07:05 Trying new things and Growing up along the way (continuous learning)
- 08:52 How quickly can you pivot in this industry in today’s time?
- 10:00 What actions did you make to adapt to the changes brought by the pandemic?
- 15:00 Conducting business in hybrid mode.
- 19:00 Hostess Rewards Plan
- 24:00 The Culture within Opulenza
- 29:07 Best Tips on Making the Most of the Upcoming Season.
- 34:26 Where to learn more about Opulenza Design
This episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast is sponsored by our sister company, DirectFlo. DirectFlo provides the number one training platform for direct sales companies. It comes preloaded with the Modern Direct Seller Curriculum. Learn more about how we can support your direct sales company at directflo.com.
Take Action: How could a positive mindset help you navigate your own business?