Are you wondering what goes into successful direct sales on a daily basis? In this episode of the podcast, we’re diving deep into the scheduling, systems, and strategies of some of our Modern Direct Seller Academy VIPs: Lisa Duck, Debbie Kimble, Allison Bailey, and Marie Olson. Listen in as they discuss what makes their businesses tick, and grab a few of their favorite tips to get your own sales even further off the ground!
Time based notes:
- 1:38 Lisa Duck introduction
- 2:09 Debbie Kimble introduction
- 2:34 Allison Bailey introduction
- 3:27 Marie Olson introduction
- 5:41 Allison Bailey day-to-day business
- 8:26 Lisa Duck day-to-day business
- 10:33 Debbie Kimble day-to-day business
- 12:15 Marie Olson day-to-day business
- 16:29 What’s working for Debbie Kimble
- 18:10 What’s working for Marie Olson
- 19:30 What’s working for Lisa Duck
- 20:32 What’s working for Allison Bailey
- 22:55 How the Academy has helped 30:50 Where to find Marie, Allison, Lisa, and Debbie
Resources mentioned in this episode:
This episode is sponsored by the Modern Direct Seller Academy.
Take Action: What systems can you implement to make your direct sales biz more successful?