new to direct sales? i bet you’re wondering…
Will this work?
Where do I start?
Can I make money?
What do I need to know?
feeling overwhelmed? anxious? excited? lost? unprepared?
Learning the ropes with any party-based direct sales company can feel overwhelming in the beginning. Growing your knowledge and expertise through training is a critical step to successfully launch your business.
I’m so excited that you took the plunge – that takes guts! Annnnd, bonus high-five: you are HERE and ready to learn. So let’s dive in!
Learn how to make a list like a direct sales boss! Plus, a free printable to help you get started making your list today!
Congratulations! You have decided to get started in direct sales! That officially makes you a business owner! It is such an exciting time! Being a business owner has many advantages hourly or salary employees do not enjoy. To fully get these benefits of being a business owner it is important to get your business finances organized. In this post we’ll share the things we’ve learned in our entrepreneurial journey and how we organize and keep track of our business finances and prepare for tax season.
Learn why you need to build your personal brand within your direct sales company’s corporate brand to stand out in a crowded market.
After you get your own web address (domain name), you can create an email address that matches your domain (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org). This looks super professional because it allows you to send and receive emails with an email address that matches your domain name instead of using a standard Gmail or Yahoo type email (i.e. email@example.com). Just like our email address firstname.lastname@example.org goes with this domain name.
With any crisis, comes opportunity. Opportunity for you to connect with others. Opportunity for you to learn new skills. Opportunity for you to help others. So… what do you say? Here’s a few suggestions when reaching out to others as you continue to build your direct sales business, even during times of uncertainty.
In this post I share my thoughts on how the Coronavirus will impact your direct sales business and share a few suggestions on things you can do to make some shifts in your business to still stay present and profitable while there’s a lot of “unknowns”.
Building business habits will help you grow your direct sales business. Learn how, and get a FREE Daily Direct Sellers Checklist.
Has the thought “Should I quit my direct sales biz?” ever crossed your mind? Or, do you have teammates on the fence about staying or going? Well today, let’s talk about just that — Should I quit my direct sales biz?
Building relationships as direct sellers is important. How we build these relationships makes all the difference. Learn more here.
Perfectly Crafted PMs, DMs and Texts
- My actual, proven PMs, DMs and Texts that I send to new leads.
- Specific messages for inviting someone you know (and don’t know!) to follow your business, party invites, follow up messages to close more sales, scripting when asking for a booking and messaging when asking a contact to join your team.
- Hot Business Tips on how to make sure you have an effective conversation.
52 Tips: Build a Thriving Direct Sales Business
- A clear formula to step into your direct sales business with ease
- Actionable tips for you to stand out from the rest.
- A road map for building your business and team with confidence.
MODERN DIRECT SELLER ACADEMY
- Instant access to the Grow Your Direct Sales Biz Bundle (over 35 lessons!)
- Monthly Masterminds, Office Hours, Tech Support and real-time Coaching & Support
- Join a community of direct sales go-getters sharing success stories and rooting you on