This episode of the Modern Direct Seller Podcast features an interview with Usborne Books & More Leader, Kristin Hankins! Kristin has been part of the Modern Direct Seller Academy for over a year and shares insights on how implementing systems has created a strong foundation for her business. She also shares her mindset has improved throughout her journey to leadership and multiple moves for her family.
Time based notes:
- 3:00 background, how Kristin found UBAM and had her starter kit sent to a hotel mid-move
- 4:00 going for a promotion without a smartphone, value of old fashioned communication
- 5:00 getting email systems in place as a foundation, rationale for website
- 7:00 how Academy helped mindset and existing structure and systems
- 9:30 importance of camaraderie outside of immediate brand
- 12:00 navigating highs and lows in business with a positive mindset and community
- 14:00 emotional boost of helping others who are farther behind on the line
- 15:00 how to make the most out of a new month in direct sales
- 18:00 challenge of working “Mom style” throughout the day, identifying and committing to times of focused work
Show sponsored by the Modern Direct Seller Academy and the Modern Direct Seller Box.