Facebook Parties 101
Facebook and I have a love-hate relationship. It’s a total time-suck which drives me nuts. I’ve actually turned off the newsfeed when I’m on my desktop working so I’m not easily distracted. However, I love Facebook because I’m able to connect with friends, family, customers, and hostesses ALL over the country. I love Facebook because it’s a fantastic platform (that everyone already uses) for me to get books in the hands of kids everywhere, and it doesn’t even require their parents and grandparents to leave the house to shop for them. It’s a fantastic tool to run your business.
Watch this short video to learn:
- How to set up your first Facebook party
- What and when to post
- How to find graphics and videos
- Tips to maximize attendance and engagement
Becky’s Bonus Tip: Consider cinchshare to help you schedule out your posts so you don’t forget!
Your To-Do List:
- Watch this 8-minute video on setting up your first facebook party
- Set up your first event on facebook! Invite your Sponsor or Team Leader to check it out before adding guests that said they would like an invite.
- Create a “script” to use during your party.
- Comment below with what book or video you want to make sure to highlight during your party.
- Download the 30 Day Launch Workbook.