Get to Know Your Back Office
- Dashboard: When you login, you see your dashboard with an at-a-glance view of your business
- Back Office: This is where you see your sales numbers, order tracking and trip incentive tracking
- Consultant Toolbox: This is where you can find flyers and audio training
- OrderPro: This is where you place hostess reward orders. Learn more.
Bookmark your back office link: https://consultants.myubam.com
In this short video, you will learn:
- How to set up direct deposit
- Where to find order tracking
- How to track your WYOSS progress
- Where you’ll see your team member’s progress
Becky’s Tip: Set up direct deposit now so you get paid weekly!
Your To-Do List:
- Watch the 7-minute video about your back office.
- Set up your Back Office Profile and Direct Deposit.
- Check out the Consultant Toolbox.
- Check your orders to see if your kit has shipped.
- Comment with what you plan to do with your first paycheck.
- Download the 30 Day Launch Workbook
My first paycheck I will reinvest!
My first paycheck will go towards buying more books! I also want to save for a newer/reliable laptop & printer :-/
I was thinking of investing in more books, however I might just save it.
I’d like to put at least half of each check into savings (I’m hoping to make at least $500/mo in commission), but at least until we get our tax returns it’ll be going to paying off our car loan.
Then: I need new glasses, a chest freezer, & a trip to visit family. The half put into savings will go towards gettimy a mortgage.
Paying off bills and putting money into savings from your book biz is the best feeling ever! 🙂
My first paycheck will go towards my credit card!
Best feeling ever!
payment towards my credit card.
Back in the business! Cover the cost of start up kit, domain name… etc
I plan on buying 2 books with each check. Then saving the rest!
All my paychecks will go towards my sons allergy alert dog!
That’s great, Andrea!
Some of my paycheck is going to go to my Booth for October Fest. Then I will probably save it for materials needed for October Fest.
That makes sense, Heather. That will be a great opportunity to get these books in front of customers in-person!
I will use my first paycheck towards supplies to grow my business at book fairs; and treat myself to a facial!
ohhhh that sounds amazing!! I wanna come! 😉
I plan on saving my first paycheck until my husbands leave!
I think I’m just gonna save my first check. May be doing a book fair soon so I want to save for any materials I might need to set up an awesome display!!
If I can resist buying more books, I am going to save it for our next trip!
I wish I could tell you that I’m going to do something fun with my first paycheck but I am just going to pay us back for the investment of the kit. 🙂
Good for you! That’s a great first paycheck to-do. Hopefully, something more fun for paycheck #2! 😉
If i’m being honest that first paycheck will go towards buying my princess more books, toys ect. Although I hope to put some of that in her savings account!
That’s awesome, Jen! She’s a lucky princess for sure!!! Have fun shoppin’! I know you had a rockin’ launch party!